These general conditions of sale apply to all orders and / or sales of products concluded via the website www.uneoliveenprovence.com.au between:
On the one hand, the company which operates the said site, whose commercial name is "Une Olive en Provence", ABN 35 211 712 814, Une Olive en Provence (Australia) Pty Ltd as trustee for Une Olive en Provence Trust.
Phone: +61 2 8188 8940
Hereinafter referred to as "UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE" and the other, any natural or legal person wishing to make an order / purchase through the site aforementioned internet
Hereinafter referred to as "the Purchaser".
- "General Terms and Conditions": means the general terms and conditions of online sale of the website available at www.uneoliveneprovence.com.au;
- "Parties": jointly means UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and the Buyer;
- "Product (s)" means the goods marketed by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and available on the Website, namely cosmetics and wellness products which appear on the Website;
- "Website": means the site accessible at www.uneoliveneprovence.com.au;
- Scope - Opposability
2.1 These Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Parties in connection with the offer, ordering and sale of the Products offered on the Website.
2.2 Except as otherwise agreed in writing, the relations between the Parties are governed exclusively by these General Terms and Conditions, which prevail over any contrary documents emanating from the Buyer and not expressly accepted in writing by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
2.3 The Purchaser declares that he has read and accepted the rights and obligations relating thereto. Any order and / or purchase of Products on the Website implies the Buyer's full acceptance of these General Conditions and their acceptance is manifested by ticking the box provided for this purpose.
2.4 These Terms and Conditions may be amended by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE. The General Terms and Conditions applicable to the order are those in effect on the Website, on the date of the placing of the order by the Purchaser.
- The command
3.1 In order to place an order for Products on the Website, the Purchaser must be of age and have the capacity to contract in accordance with the General Conditions .
3.2 The orders are made from the Website according to the following process:
- Product Selection: Buyer selects the Product (s) he wishes to order
- Verification of the content of the selection and validation of the order: the Buyer checks the contents of his order, the total price and validates the order by clicking on the " Validate Order " button .
- Identification of the Purchaser: The Purchaser must fill in an identification form made available to him and on which he will fill in all the requested information, including his contact details and the delivery address to create his account. The responsibility of UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE can not be incurred in case of non-delivery due to an error of seizure of the Buyer.
- Confirmation of delivery method.
- Validation of the general conditions of sale by means of a checkbox by the Purchaser
- Confirmation of the means of payment: the Purchaser indicates the contact details necessary for the use of the means of payment.
Any order placed on the Website will be confirmed as soon as possible by email summarizing the contents of the order
3.4 In the absence of proof to the contrary, the data recorded by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE constitute proof of all the transactions made by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE and its Buyers.
4.1 Any order placed on the Website and payable in Australian Dollars. Prices are inclusive of all taxes. The Products are sold at the price in force on the day of the order.
4.2 The payment is made online on the Website by credit card when placing the order. Payment can be made by credit card, VISA, MASTERCARD.
5.1 The Products ordered by the Buyer will be delivered within a maximum period of time from the validation of the order, this period being indicated by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE before the finalization of the order.
Delivery will be made to the address indicated by the Purchaser when ordering on the Website.
5.2 The Purchaser agrees to be present at his domicile or that an authorized person is present to receive the Products on the day and at the time agreed upon at the time of the order.
5.3 The Purchaser is obliged to check the condition of the Products ordered and delivered.
Any reservations or complaints about the condition of the Products should preferably be mentioned on the delivery note.
These reserves must in any case be confirmed by e-mail to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE at the address mentioned on the Website.
- Right to retract
6.1 In accordance with article L.121.20 of the Consumer Code, the Buyer has a period of withdrawal of seven (7) clear days from the day of receipt of the Products to return the Products to ONE OLIVE EN PROVENCE in its original packaging, without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties.
6.2 In order to facilitate the implementation of its right of withdrawal, UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE recommends to the Buyer who wishes to exercise this right to inform UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE by e-mail to the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose .
6.3 The Products must be returned in good condition, complete and properly protected at the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
6.4 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE undertakes to proceed to the reimbursement of the Product and the delivery charges, without charge, as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty (30) days following the date of dispatch of the Product by the Purchaser .
In case of non-conformity and / or exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Products must be returned in good condition, complete (accompanied by their accessories, notices ...) and properly protected.
It is recommended that the Purchaser return the Products by a mode of transport with guarantees similar to those proposed for initial carriage.
The return address is mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
It is the Purchaser's responsibility to retain proof that he has returned the Products to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
- Guarantees and Responsibilities
8.1 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE undertakes to deliver to the Buyer a Product conforming to his order.
Products supplied by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE benefit from the legal guarantee of defects in conformity and hidden defects.
In case of non-conformity of the Product delivered, the Purchaser may request repair or replacement.
If repair and replacement of the Product are impossible, the Buyer may return the Product and may have the price refunded or retained and a part of the price refunded. If necessary, the Products must be returned in good condition, complete and properly protected.
The return address is mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
8.2 UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE is only bound to an obligation of means with regard to the operation of the Website. UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE can not therefore be held liable under any circumstances:
- speed of access to the Website, speed of opening and consulting the pages of the Website, external slowdowns, suspension or inaccessibility to the Website, fraudulent use by third parties of any The information made available on the Website;
- technical failures and problems with hardware, programs, Internet network software, which may lead to suspension or termination of service.
- incompatibility or malfunctions related to the proposed service with certain software, configurations, operating systems or all or any other equipment of the Buyer.
- Force majeure
The liability of UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE in respect of the obligations of these General Terms and Conditions shall not be incurred in the event of a case of force majeure as defined by the Australian courts.
- Protection of Purchaser's Personal Data
The information communicated by the Purchaser during the order is confidential and will only be used by UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE for the processing of orders.
In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 "Informatique et Libertés" as amended by the law of 6 August 2004, the Buyer leaving his contact information on the Website has at all times a right of access, rectification, deletion And opposition of the data concerning it.
To modify their personal information, Buyers may send an e-mail to the address mentioned on the Website for this purpose.
- Intellectual property
All the elements of the Website (graphic charter, content, texts, software elements, databases, etc.) belong exclusively and / or are reserved to UNE OLIVE EN PROVENCE.
No one is allowed to reproduce, exploit, rebroadcast or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, any elements of the Website, whether software, visual or sound. All these elements are protected, in particular, under copyright, patents and trademarks for the whole world.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Australian law, subject to the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the Purchaser has his habitual residence and without any provision of international public policy.